ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Tuesday 9 August 2011

pin coushion day..and something more about ME

Hi, its me back again..after some few busy days..i am having fun time busy making stitchy goddies for me and increasing my treasure stash..days are very lovely here..finally  looks like we are going towards spring..i can smell that in the air..i a m going to miss my lovely autumn colors and dry leaves all around the house..i think i told you all that i am pin coushion crazy..i love them so much and i make them and treasure them..here is my crazy patch pin coushion..
and this one for me..i was thinking of spring whn i made it..
so sweettttttttttttttttttttt...
and my postie bring me a lovely surprise from my friend..my dear friend Leigh send me this lovely book from uk..thank you Leigh i love you so mcuh xx
and finally my fav things,,,
are i love to collect pins too.another secret about me.. .this is my fav pin and it is ME sitting and stitching..

and anther secret about me is i love to make the faces..so mcuh..

she is my fav..she is ME..again..another ME..when i was making her i was thinking about me if i have long hair how i will look like?may be like this..
oh!so much rattling today from my side..
i am so happy to see so many my new friends joining on my blog..i love you all so much..
ok dear keep well all..me off for some more lovely stitching trip ..
have lovely time..happy stitching all:)
xxx




18 comments:

Heather said...

I love those pin cushions! And that little face at the end is so fabulous! Great job.

Jenny said...

Oh Chucki - you are really talented! Those pin-cushions are very sweet and your pin is so precious.
My favorite is the adorable self-portrait you did. She (you) looks wonderful!

Sue said...

The pincushions are absolutely fabulous! They are quite unique and very pretty.

butterfly said...

Dear Cucki, Those pin cushions are beautiful, what a talent you have.
Did you make the pin to,i just fell in love with it wow.

Unknown said...

I love your pincushions. hugs

Ali O'Donnell said...

Very quirky I love them all!

Crafty-Laura said...

Wow wow wow!!! I just love your pin cushions! Your embroidery is just stunning. I'm so happy that I chose the pin cushion that you made in the travelling craft box swop on bubble, I absolutely love it and I have it on display on my bookcase it's so pretty! And wow I love the faces you've embroidered! You're so clever Cucki! lots of love, Laura xxx

Jennifer M. said...

Your pincushions are adorable and I love the pins. So unique. :)

Jen

Gabi said...

Gorgeous pincushions. Very artistic.

Lilian said...

Cucki. I love the pin coushions. They are lovely, So talented. I have a few pin cushions. They are the biscornu. I could make you one for your collection if you would like.
Take care love
Lilian

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Anohter person who loves your pincushions, especially the Cucki one.
So talented!

Hippywitch said...

The pincushions are so beautiful, you're very clever! I adore the pin, that's gorgeous :-)

Thoeria said...

Great pincushion cuckie! And I absolutely LOVE your little girly pin! Cute!

Nancy in IL said...

Oh my Cucki! I adore your crazy quilt pin cushions! They're just so beautiful and one of a kind! Someone in the distant future will treasure things you have made - a part of you went into everything you have done! I also love the pins, and what a lucky girl you are to have received such a beautiful book from Leigh. I love Joan Elliot's designs!

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Cucki - your pincushions are brilliant, and I love the pin, did you make that too? You are very talented.

МамаФиалка said...

The pincushions are absolutely fabulous!

Kay said...

These pin cushions are all so adorable, I love them all!

MysteryKnitter said...

Awesome! You sure can handle your craft.