ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Thursday 18 August 2011

start of the biscornu and some postie..

finally i start stitching the biscornu..all your *kicks*are working;)
here is the top stitch of it..
now tomm i will stitch the back and then i will stitch it together..i am stitching this biscornu for my exchange..
today i received some lovely postie..finally my charts are here..cant wait to start stitching them..
they are all my fav..i was waiting for them from a long time..now they are with me.. i just have to beg my mom or someone by to take me to the shop to get the material..that shop is little bit far from my house..i will try to be a good girl..no goofyness..then they will see i am in my sences so they have to take me...lol
i dont drive..and.i day dream a lot..i think i cant drive..i love to sit at the back seat.or the next to driving seat...and stick my nose to the mirror and love to look outside..and love to lost in my dreams..
my day was fine ..busy like always..everybody is sleeping..i am the only owl in the house..
now me off to bed too..


me soooooo sleepy.
love you all xx

9 comments:

Gabi said...

Lovely stitching Cucki.
May be bribing your husband with some cake will work? Works as charm with mine...lol
Love your new charts :)

Unknown said...

Lovely stitching where is the biscornu pattern from? Fabulous patters what lovely stash for you to play with. I would take anyone to the shops for cake!!

Kerryp77 said...

i can see why you love them, they seem very 'you' happy stitching and the biscornu looks lovely

butterfly said...

Love your stitching, and your charts are just fab.
Oh and that kitten was so sweet.

Hippywitch said...

Loving the biscornu! Those charts are gorgeous, good luck in persuading your husband quickly, I'm like you don't drive, I can drive as I passed my test 20 years ago but haven't drove since that day because I hated it! I've probably forgotten how to now! :-)

Crafty-Laura said...

Lovely biscornu! I look forward to seeing it finished :-) And those charts are lovely, I hope you persuade your husband quickly and you can get stitching!! You should look out for the postman again with a nice parcel from England in the next week or so...!!!

Wagapapa said...

Love your new charts, specially the Lizzie Kate one!
The biscornu you are stitching is so cute :D

Kay said...

Your stitching is so beautiful as always! I love Lizzie Kate among others, looks like you have a lot to keep yourself busy!

MysteryKnitter said...

Lovely stitching! Nice new charts. Keep up the good work.