ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Saturday 22 October 2011

My Lovely Stitching Tool (mystery sampler)part 1a...and a GOOD NEWS :)

My dear friends oh what a week this has been so far..BUSY BUSY BUSY and me running around here and there..but i am so glad that today is friday..and weekend is finally here..
we had a very bad storm last night..windy..and hailing too..and in the morning our yard was a sight..i grab the broom and mop and started cleaning and cleaning..me autumn goddess cleaning the spring fairy mess..he he he
i started working on my sal "my lovely stitching tools" from the gift of stitching..
here is my progress so far..
 i really enjoy stitching it..really it is so much fun stitching.i am stitching it on 32 count belfast linen and using one strand of floss..i am thinking that over the weekend i will stitch more on it..
my good news sharing is that i am feeling so happy that i received a mail and i was asked to do a review on a biscornu for  yiotas-xstitch,when i saw their mail..i just gone crazy(as usual) and happy too..you all know me :)
ok so over all i was jumping with happiness..there i found the perfect line..
yiotas is a small business based in england and all the charts and kits are designed and charted by them,,they have a huge range of lovely charts and kits..and there prices are very reasonable too..
i am so much looking forward for it..
thank you so much for stopping by..wishing you a most wonderful weekend..full of simple joys.
with all my love..
cucki

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Cucki - I am so happy for you too - how great!!! I also love your new sampler - it loos beautiful. Have fun stitching on it over the weekend.

Kathy Ellen said...

You have made beautiful progress on "My Lovely Stitching Tools", Cucki:) Congratulations on being selected to review a biscournu for yiotas-xstitch! How wonderful for you!

Have a wonderful weekend & hope that you have some special time to work on our SAL too!

Crossing in Stitches With You!

butterfly said...

Dear Cucki so glad you are happy love your SAL looking very nice . Well done.

Inthesky said...

I checked out your link to: http://www.yiotas-xstitch.com/ there are some lovely kits and the prices look very reasonable. Thanks for sharing :)

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats on the review request. I have just done one. Lovely progress on your SAL.

Olga Visser said...

Oh, meid, ik ben heel blij voor je! Proficiat! Je sampler komt heel mooi uit! :)))))))

xxx
Olga

Christine said...

Your SAL piece is lovely!

Hippywitch said...

Gorgeous new stitching Cucki! Well done you on getting the review request too :-) Have a lovely weekend my friend!

Myra said...

Looking good! Congratulations on the review.

Teresa said...

I am in love with your SAL the stitching tools. I can't wait to see the progress.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

♥ Nia said...

Lovely stitching =)
Congrats for the review request sweetie!! :D

Kay said...

Congrats on the review request!! Your stitching is coming along nicely!

MysteryKnitter said...

Wow! That sampler looks awesome already! You sure can stitch!