ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Wednesday 27 February 2013

~* february Page ~*

~Today is my kinda weather!
.....high, dry and cool breezes~~
         AAAAAhhhhhhh.
.....the cove is so quiet and still....
**except for maloo, my sweetie kitty....who is constant my shadow and with me all the time...
she follows me around, yawning and meowing at me!! .....i love her to bits xxx
~~ My february page is all done....
...it is dedicated to my mama..
-------feb is her birthday month..so this whole page is just for her-------
....another sweet square of joy....
~my little stitches...
--stitched with love~
**....so simple...and so true....
                   FROM ME
                       TO YOU MUM...
                                I LOVE YOU <3
~~~~i am still working on that sampler project that i told you about,..
....i am always dancing with so many ideas in my head...
      everyday!!
jOY is all around Me~
~My day is filled with happy & quite moments~
                     enjoy this *sweet sparkling* day!!!!!
                         Blessed be, my sweet friends!





36 comments:

Trace4J said...

Just beautiful Mama love.
I love your day and stitches.
Just perfect.
Woolie Hugs to Laloooo :)

Siobhán said...

What sweet stitching! What a nice way to honor your mother.

Cath said...

Lovely stitching and page finish Cucki .XXX

Mii Stitch said...

Sweet February page Cucki :-)

Vickie said...

That is so very, very nice for your mama Cucki.♥

Ilumilu said...

Yes, it is simple, blue and brown, but full with your love!

Catherine said...

What a sweet finish!

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness, so sweet! I love it!

Christine said...

Oh how perfect, Cucki! We celebrate Mother's Day in a few weeks too!

lynda said...

What such a sweet piece! Love this page...

gracie said...

Very nice page

Eszter/SubRosa said...

what a sweet stitching!

♥ Nia said...

Lovely as you always make all your crafts! =)
hugs to you my friend!

Simply Victoria said...

What a precious love for your mum!

Amarins said...

So sweet, I love it! Hugs, Amarins

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Mother! Enjoy your stitching today my friend!

Ruth said...

Beautiful words and beautiful work for mom :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful page. Your whole book is going to be amazing!

Stitching Noni said...

Ooh how lovely. A gorgeous tribute to your mum :)

Peggy Lee said...

So sweet!
~hugs

Linda said...

Congrats on a great finish Cucki.

Linda

Valma said...

what a lovely page sweetie
this is a wonderful tribute to your Mum
cute stitching and your flowers are very sweet
enjoy your day
lot's of love (no hug, to many microbes here =D)
xxxx

Lilian said...

Lovely piece of work Cucki.
Hugs
lilian

Annette said...

What a lovely page!!
Enjoy the warm weather!!

Thoeria said...

What a lovely page cucki!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful piece of stitching so lovely you dedicated it to your mother.

butterfly said...

Lovely post, happy birthday to your mother, love the stitching.

Steph said...

Beautiful page Cucki.
xox

renae said...

oh your February page is so cute, cucki! Thank you for your nice words to me today!!! (hug)

Anne said...

Very pretty page Cucki! Wondering stitch for your Mum! :)

TammyK said...

Such a sweet post :-)

Kay said...

So pretty, very sweet what you said and stitched!

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Hi dear
beautiful post, happy birthday to your mother.

Buon compleanno alla tua mamma :)

ciao Giovanna

Kaisievic said...

Is this another Stacy Nash design? I love it and I love you! Sweet post.

Nancy M said...

A very sweet page dedicated to your Mom!!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D such a pretty page!