ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Wednesday 8 May 2013

The Traveling Pattern is on the move!

The traveling pattern is now headed to:-
CAROLYN to USA.....I hope each of you will continue to follow the pattern on it's journey...
its so amazing that this little sweetie traveled to so many beautiful places..
........i am so happy to be a little part of this sisterhood....
** bye bye sweetie...have a safe journey**
May God bless you all....my dear FRIENDS <3
...................................................................You are each a blessing to me...
love and hugs
cucki *.*




16 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats to Carolyn!!

Preeti said...

Great!! :) how do you start a travelling pattern? Can it be started by anyone?

Dawn said...

it's so cute Cucki

Rhona said...

Congrats to Carolyn!

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo! I'm excited...I promise to stitch it up quickly and get it passed on to the next person in the Sisterhood!

Annette said...

Congratz Carolyn

Teresa said...

bello
Baci Teresa

Rita said...

What a sweet project! I hope Carolyn has fun stitching it.

♥ Nia said...

Happy stitching to Carolyn! :)
hugs to you sweetie!!

gloria. said...

oh....quanto mi piace!glo

Linda said...

Congrats to Carolyn. Cute finish.

Linda

renae said...

Great work Cucki! (hug)

Karen said...

I don't understand about the traveling piece. Who gets the stitched piece in the end?

Steph said...

Congratulations to Carolyn ^_^
hugs for you Cucki
XOX

Unknown said...

This pattern is really beautiful!!! <3

Valma said...

congrats to Carolyn =)
I hope mine will arrive soon
don't want you to think I cut the chain :-/
big big hugs
xxx