ME and my blog...

CUCKI STITCHING COVE ~ A place where dreams live ~
simple thoughts and happiness of an ordinary lady-

Monday 26 August 2013

Oh MY!!!

Happy Monday!!!
MANY MANY MANY THANKS....
.....to all of you for the birthday wishes!
and..
for all the sweet gifts and blessings.......
it was a wonderful day ~
       *.* I am blessed with your friendship!
~*~*
I enjoyed a happy day....sewing...in the afternoon with my dear friend linda....
swoosh...swish...happy tiny stitches
with..........
smiling...and more laughing...( i think )
my sweet little fellow...Mr. mousie
still in complete..head down...no arms ...and no ears.....
       awwwww but you can see his little feet....long tail...............
......and a happy heart that he will hold it for ME <3
                   Wishing me a squeek of birthday-cheers!
......its my birthday treat to me from myself  :)
*.*
aww such fun time................
        i had a fun day :)
                       OH MY.....it was awesome!
 .......JUST PERFECT!!
                               .....family, friends...& sweet stitches...
                                      could'nt ask for a better day ~
                                              Love From Cucki



33 comments:

Linda said...

I have to smile looking at parts of Mr. Mousie.

Linda

Sarah in Stitches said...

Can't wait to see Mr. Mouse put together :D

Justine said...

Happy belated birthday Cucki - sounds like you had a perfect day!

Unknown said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday. Your mouse is going to be adorable and can't wait to see him all stitched together.

Steph said...

I'm so glad you were spoilt on your birthday. Little mouse is so cute xxxxx

dixiesamplar said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, but glad to hear you had a wonderful day!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad you said he was still in parts. I was trying to figure that one out.....:D

Vickie said...

The mouse looks like a fun project Cucki.

Shirlee said...

Can't wait to see the finished mousie! So glad you had such a wonderful birthday!

Solstitches said...

It sounds as though you had the perfect day.
Looking forward to seeing your little mouse.
Margaret x

Rhona said...

Can't wait to see Mr Mouse complete!
Happy birthday!

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Happy Belated birthday Cucki. Mousie is going to look very cute indeed!

Catherine said...

Looking forward to seeing mouse all put together!

Steph said...

Sounds perfectly beautiful. Look forward to seeing Mr Mouse ^_^
XOXOX

Kaisievic said...

So glad that you had such a nice, stitchy day.

Mouse said...

awwwww hope he is made up soon ... glad you had a wonderful day and lovely meal too :) love mouse xxxxx

Christine said...

I can see a little mouse cutie emerging!
Belated happy birthday wishes!

Margaret said...

Oh my gosh, that little mousie is going to be adorable! Glad you had a good birthday!

Preeti said...

Glad to know that you had a nice time!!

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

So glad you had a wonderful day! :) You deserved it! :)

Oh no! Mr. Mousie has fallen to pieces! :)

Looking forward to seeing him all put together.

Wishing you a lovely day sweet friend.

stitchersanon said...

Glad you had a great birthday!

Chris said...

Sounds like a lovely birthday! I can't wait to see Mr. Mouse all assembled.

butterfly said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday. Can't wait to see little mouse.

Michele said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day!

renae said...

Oh you cute cucki! (hug) ♥ Renae

Kay said...

Happy belated birthday, sounds like it was a great day!

Julie said...

Belated birthday wishes to you Cucki, sounds like you had a wonderful day

Virpi said...

Happy belated birthday Cucki. I'm sorry I missed the actual day =(.

Valma said...

that's so super you had a great birthday =)
I can't wait to see Mr Mousie put together =D
you know my love for mice now hehehehe
it seems he is going to be very sweet
big big hugs
xxxx

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday dear Cucki xx

♥ Nia said...

Ohh I'm curious to see that little fellow in one piece :)
hugs!!

renae said...

Yes, my highest compliment "simple"! (hug)

Simply Victoria said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a birthday! Your mouse will be cute for sure.